Microsoft has released the latest preview build for Window 10 Phone. According to the windows blog, the released build number is 10080 is available for the Fast Ring (will show as 10.0.12562.84 in Settings > System > About).
This new build covers the addition and improvements in the following apps
- Windows Store Beta for phones
- Universal Office apps
- Xbox app
- Music Preview app
- Video Preview app
- Camera app
And some of the known issues are also listed as
- Several migration issues after upgrading to this build.
- After upgrading, you may see duplicate tiles for apps like Search and Phone under All Apps.
- “Pending” may show under some apps after upgrade and those apps are unresponsive. Restarting the phone will clear the pending flag and the apps should work.
- All data and settings for apps installed on a SD card do not get migrated and you cannot launch these apps or install them again. Workaround is to uninstall then reinstall these apps.
- The old email app will still show up after upgrade in All Apps list with “Error” text displayed and cannot be removed. This app also shows up banged out on the Start screen if it was pinned previously. It can simply be unpinned to remove.
- When upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1 to this build, even if you have your cellular data connection turned on, it will get turned off during upgrade. Go to Settings > Network & wireless > Cellular and SIM to turn it back on.
- VERY IMPORTANT: there is a condition in which you may never receive MMS messages. Usually when someone sends you a MMS message and your phone’s cellular data connection is turned off, you will receive a “Get message” link in the text thread from the sender, allowing you to download the message once you turn your cellular data back on. There is a bug in which this link is not received in this case and the MMS message is completely lost. To ensure MMS messages are not lost, be sure to turn cellular data on (via Settings > Network & wireless > Cellular & SIM > Data connection). This issue will occur any time your cellular data connection is turned off in this build.
- If you are in a region where Cortana is enabled (US, China, UK, France, Italy, Germany, or Spain) and you have changed the default shipping language on your phone – please ensure that your region, language, and speech settings are restored to their default values before initiating the update. This is required in order to avoid a bug that will cause Cortana/Search to repeatedly crash.
- After upgrade, uninstalling an app may not remove it from the All Apps list. Usually restarting your device resolves this issue.
- Playback of movies and TV may fail with error 0x8004c029 in the Video Preview app. If it does, go here to learn more about how to fix it.
- After upgrading, the Twitter app may crash on launch. If you uninstall and reinstall the app, it should work.
- Auto-update for apps is not enabled in this build for apps installed via Store Beta. You will have to manually check for updates.
- After upgrading from Build 10052, the Insider Hub still does not launch. However, if you upgrade from Windows Phone 8.1 the Insider Hub should now launch.
via Windows Blog